Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures!!!


The top picture is obviously a rug store...I find them all very unique. We were in this one today and am in carpet overload right now.
The second picture is a view of the inside of our apartment. It looks bigger than it is, but I wanted a good shot of the windows all the way across and this the best I have at the moment.
The third picture is the tower complex...ours is on the left...
And the last one is of Dubai taken yesterday morning...looks like it could be southern California!

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have to furnish this place? Wow, talk about overload! Good luck with that! I hope there never is a black out and you have to climb those stairs to your apartment! Now I think I could be comfortable living in one of those yachts in the marina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there is a lot of room for carpets. I just had one of our Riyadh 5x7 rugs cleaned and repaired. It cost way more than we paid for it but since it is a member of the family it was worth it. Wished we had brought more.

    ReplyDelete